The above photo defines this couple for me. Stacy and Brent are so loving and sweet and in this moment I saw. After their first look in which Stacy cried and they were both so happy to finally see each other this happened. Sarah Rizy had gone out into the chapel entry to invite the family inside so we could begin formal photos. Concerned her make up was smeared, Brent took it upon himself to oh so carefully blot her eyes. I just love the calmness and confidence Stacy had that he would not further smear it and the complete concentration Brent took to ensure his bride looked perfect. That is love and why I do what I do. Every day I shoot people I get to see, really see, who people are. Here is Stacy & Brent’s wedding day, the moments that mattered and their highlights slide show. Congratulations guys! You know I love you and am so glad I was there to share in your day.
- Moments after the ceremony are awesome and often I am the only one around to see. Here Brent sweetly kissed Stacy on the forehead and seconds later they were yelling and celebrating. All the emotions a wedding brings in just seconds.
- In a loud parting limo I love this stollen quiet glance.
- First dance as husband and wife at the beautiful historic Ashton Depot.
- These two photos I love. Brent watching his bride with her father and then Stacy watching her groom with his Mom. Sometimes the best moment isn’t what every one is watching, it is what no one is.
- Love this sad face while her step Father said a few words.