I adore Sarah and Evan. Sarah has been working with me for a little over 2 years now and she is such a blessing both to my life and this company. She has taken part in countless bride’s special days and this day was hers. I know she had a ton of expectations and hopes that it would be fabulous like so many of the girls we work with and I believe she had her perfect day. That is not to say there weren’t any hiccups, all weddings have them, but she accepted them with the grace of a bride, enjoyed her sweetie and had a great time. Funnily enough I think Evan was stressing about the little things more than her! I thought the day could not be better and I teared up with her right before the ceremony but had to suck it up so I could photograph her day. I hope you guys are as pleased with the images as I am. I feel I captured the spirit of your day, your love and your families. Usually I try to limit my blog image posts to 20 or so but just couldn’t with this one, girl you mean to much so much to me I could seriously blog 100! I won’t do that though but here are many of my favorites and my feelings about them and of course their amazing wedding day slide show.
Love you both, I pray you have a long, happy and God filled marriage.
I am going to start and end with some of their AMAZING romantics, we did a first look AND shot at sunset after the wedding so we had so many great ones. Then in the middle share in the moments of their day. Enjoy!
- Evan proposed to Sarah at Lake Grapevine so it is the perfect back drop to some of their portraits. I love locations with meaning!
- Sarah wore these fabulous blue flats while her girls rocked some cherry red shoes.
- Sarah Rizy doubling as second shooter and friend as she takes Evan’s gift from Sarah to deliver to the groom.
- Evan’s brother removing something from his coat, a funny looking moment but sweet.
- Loved this makeup shot, a bit differnt but me like.
- LOVE. The ribbon is just floating, ah-mazing.
- Me getting in on the fun and tying the bow just right for Sarah, I had to be a friend and not just a photographer.
- Making sure everything was just right before seeing Evan for the first time.
- I always love the big goofy grins grooms make when they see thier bride.
- Adore, Love, Obsessed with this image. Perfect light, the moment before a hot kiss and two people in love = Perfection.
- Scrunched up faces are cute.
- This is my kind of detail.
- Sarah is a big fan of the fish eye lens and this is one reason I am too. A fun spin on a looking at the camera shot.
- Sexy girls!
- Uber cool guys!